Samstag, 5. September 2009

Im a blogger!

This morning as I go through again my cousin brother blog(Jason Phung),I was thinking why dont I have my own blog anyway.So like that la...I started my first Blog..hehe... ; )

So let me tell you something that happen to me recently.
On Merdeka day the 31st August,Germany time is around10 something in the morning and I chatted with my cousin brother ( Harvin Phung)..it was so nice catching up with him since we seldom chat at msn for ages until that day...it was so nice and funny chatting with him until he received a sms from one of our aunty that our ah gong just pass away....waaaaaaa!!!! I was like FOR REAL!!! ;(
I just told him about planning to have dinner with ah po and ah gong when Alex( my husband) is back to Msia this Feb and after less than a minute he told me ah gong pass away! Huh....on that moment I cant accept it...seriously...i cried and cried and dont know what to do accpet pray to GOD that may his soul be saved and let him to a better place.

The next thing I did was facebooking and tell some cousins from overseas about the bad news.
And even called back to hometown and try to chat a bit with ah po my grandma,she sounded very calm and is like she already prepared for this...but luckily my aunty linda was there when this incident happened at least she wont feel so bad....
So on the phone I heard all the preparations for the funeral are starting already..and some uncles and aunties too from KL already rushed back to Kampar...

Some cousins,my sis and I managed to gather in msn chatroom and share our feeling and thoughts together,and how I felt although we are far but yet we are so near.We grew up together and we understand each other..something like this happened made us wanted to care about each other more.....but seriously this year is not really a good year for us...sigh...but I believe a better year will come....because bad things will come and will go,good thing too will come after the bad...this is life lo....

Although I cant attend the funeral,but still me and Alex tried to send condolences to my grandma and families so we went to a website www.love.com.my where we can ordered all kinds of flowers for different occasion.So we did it....

Well...in the end grandpa will always in our heart.He never complained,he´s always a peaceful minded person,and important he united the whole family.Thank you so much ah gong and now your job is done and you are in a better place now....have a Rest....R.I.P

2 Kommentare:

  1. Is ok darling. Me always support u muacks. Love u. *hugs*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks darling,you are really God blessing to me! love you too....huggies!!!

    AntwortenLöschen