Samstag, 5. September 2009

How me and my husband start our journey....

Dr.Alexander Knuppertz taken 2009,Berlin

At the first blog is a bit sad,but let me start my 2bd blog with something about my happiness in life.How I met my husband,when,where,what we did,and etc....

So this is my husband, Dr.Alexander Knuppertz.Some of you must wondering why his name in front is DR one? He is a doctor ar?... XP well he graduated his PhD last year thats why he got his Dr. title lo....clear...hehe....

I met him in October 2003 in Malaysia.He was working as an Internship in Malaysia German Chamber in Kuala Lumpur.

This time I just came out to KL to start my new life after finish my secondary school at Kampar.So i remembered I work at mid valley as a part time promoter at My Dance Shop beside California Fitness at Mid Valley.So I met him actually in a party and got introduce by some of our friends.He is a very quiet person but very charming and sweet.Very gentle...so at first to me is...what a nice guy...but a bit quiet la... haha....so we came across exchanging phone numbers and we planned why not watched a movie together in Mid valley after my work..so I was ya why not! And do you know what is our first movie....haha....no NO no...is not something romantic....is an action movie played by The Rock!!! haha....so there is no kissing,no hugging and etc...we like excited with the movies until we actually watched the whole movie and didnt did any physical contact at all...haha...so after that we had our dinner...So this is our first date.....after we met for 2 weeks he went back to Germany..and i started my Beauty course...we managed to keep in touch by sms,emails,phone,letters and postcards....although it was a tough moment for me and him but we managed to wait with each other 2004 then he came back to KL again...I was so so so so happy that time...hehe...we went to Langkawi together that time...here is some pics from us...





2004 at Langkawi,our 1st trip as a couple.

We went with Air Asia



Our rented car



Our Engagement Day 2005



Cake Cutting



My Family Members



My Friends

Buffet Dinner




Fr left my mum,my youngest sis me,hubby,and my elder sis

How my family and friends made our day more meaningful.we appreciate so much..

Chinese New Year 2006

Eating one table with cousins


Our Uncles,Aunties and Grandparents table

Next blog to continue....






2 Kommentare: